2. Age Requirement. The Site is only intended for individuals aged thirteen (13) years or older. If you are under 13 years please do not visit or use the Site. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
3. Site Access and Use. We hereby grant you a limited license to access and use the Site subject to, and provided that you act in accordance with and comply at all times with, these Terms.
4. Site Restrictions. You agree at all times to comply with these Terms and applicable law and shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization or as permitted herein; (ii) disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, decrypt, or attempt to derive the source code of the Site; (iii) transmit or upload any content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (iv) disrupt or overload servers or networks connected to the Site; (vi) without our express permission, use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; (vi) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information (such as names or e-mail addresses) from the Site; (vii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site; (viii) use any communications systems provided by the Site to send unsolicited or unauthorized commercial communications; (ix) use the Site to invade the privacy rights of any Site user or third party; and/or (x) use the Site for any unlawful, harmful, irresponsible, or inappropriate purpose.
5. Dashboard. If you are a publisher and have entered into a service agreement with Rumble then you may be entitled to access your Dashboard via the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions of said service agreement. If you are authorized by a publisher to enter its Dashboard then you may do so on behalf of the publisher but solely in accordance with the publisher’s instructions and authorization. If neither of the foregoing circumstances apply to you, then you agree not to access or enter a Dashboard.
6.Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Content“) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are the property of Rumble and/or its licensors and affiliates, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks. “Rumble”, the Rumble logo, and other marks are Marks of Rumble or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
7. Use of Content. The Content on the Site is provided for your informational and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever (including without limitation for any commercial purpose or for consideration of any sort) without Rumble’s prior written consent. If you use, copy, download, or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
8. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to remove or make changes to the Content, or any part thereof, without needing to give any prior notice.
9.Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with your use of the Site as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations of it, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Rumble, its users or the public.
10. Subscription. If you subscribe to receive updates or notifications from Rumble, you agree to: (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any subscription forms on the Site; and (ii) not to subscribe for anyone other than yourself without permission.
11. Advertisements. The Site may display advertisements not operated by Rumble. We have no control over the content of any advertisements. The existence of an advertisement shall not be construed as an endorsement by Rumble of the advertisement or its content.
13. Copyright Policy.
13.1.Removal of Content.It is the policy of Rumble to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and we will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (the “DMCA“), Rumble has designated a Copyright Agent (as specified below) to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement in connection with: (i) the Rumble App and other mobile applications that we license, and/or (ii) the websites www.rumble.me and www.rumblenews.me, and other websites that we operate (collectively, the “Service“). Please be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of Service users who are repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Copyright Agent with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
(i)An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
(ii)A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
(iii)A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
(iv)Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(v)A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi)A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
13.2.Counter-Notification. If you believe that the material you posted was removed from the Service by mistake, and that you have the right to post the material, you may elect to send us a counter-notification. To be effective the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. (the “Copyright Act“) Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
(i)Your physical or electronic signature;
(ii)Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
(iii)A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
(iv)Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Rumble may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
13.3.Misrepresentations. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
13.4.Copyright Agent. Rumble’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement (“Copyright Agent“) can be reached as follows:
AI. E. Azoulay
1021 N 4 St Unit B, Philadelphia PA 19123, USA
Telephone: (415) 878-6253.
Fax: (415) 878-6253.
15. Limitation of Liability.
15.1.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RUMBLE (INCLUDING OUR FOUNDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF MONEY, DATA, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING FROM OR UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
15.2.IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RUMBLE (INCLUDING OUR FOUNDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS) FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO RUMBLE FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
16. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rumble, including our founders, officers, directors, employees, licensors, assigns and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your violation of these Terms; and/or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
18. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Rumble without restriction or notification to you.
19. Governing Law and Disputes. The Site Terms and the relationship between you and Rumble shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its choice of law rules. You agree that any legal action arising out of or relating to the Site Terms and/or your use of, or inability to use, the Site shall be filed exclusively in the competent courts of New York, New York and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to, such courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
20. General. The Site is currently made available for free, but Rumble may in the future charge a fee for certain uses. The Site Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Rumble concerning the Site. If any provision of the Site Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Site Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of the Site Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under the Site Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.